Create an unforgettable consumer experience by using Shopify for your sales!
As businesses are moving to the online mode, the buying and selling that was previously done in shops have now got a revamp. The online mode of business is not very different from that of physical reality. However, online businesses have to step up to fill in the gaps that are created.
For this purpose Shopify – a commerce platform stepped up and is giving businesses the edge they need to be on the web.
What is Shopify?
As said, a commerce platform allows anyone to set up an online store and start selling. Whether you are a wholesale or retail or luxury business, whatsoever. Anyone can now begin buying and selling on the web.
How to set up your Shopify store?
A doubt that many may share is how does this commerce platform enable businesses to buy and sell on the web.
When you subscribe to the platform you, as a business owner, get access to an admin panel. This admin panel is the space where you can set up your ‘shop’ in the sense that you are able to add products to it, store data, and even process orders that are incoming.
If an online business is in the works, you may want to create a Shopify account. Here is how you do it.
- Sign up with Shopify
- Set up your online shop
- There are abundant themes and layouts for you to choose from
- Once you select a theme there are functionality reviews that you can check which will tell you whether it is mobile responsive etc.
- You can preview the theme
- Edit your Shopify settings so as to customise your store appearance and make it stand out
- Add products to your online Shopify store
- Choose the payment gateways that you would like to have on your online store
What are the specifics of Shopify and how does it function?
While ‘anything’ can be sold on Shopify, you may be wondering to what extent this is true. What does your business involve?
Is it something tangible or is it a service-based venture?
Here is a gist of the kinds of businesses that employ Shopify.
Businesses that are involved in selling physical products
Physical products are those that can be touched, held, and take up space. Examples of these businesses could be daily essentials, clothes, accessories, linen etc. Such businesses profit greatly by using Shopify in the sense that they can set up their virtual store and have the items listed in sections with previews and pictures that give customers an insight into what these appear like.
Businesses that are service-based
These kinds of businesses could have more reviews. Clients who avail of the services could write their feedback, pictures of the ambience or clinic or blogs would work extremely well in these cases. Examples of these businesses are doctors, interior designers, etc.
Businesses that are into selling digital products
There are several of these that you can find on the web. Templates, audio downloads, ebooks etc. are sold online and are huge businesses. If you are an example of this, you can have your own Shopify store.
Businesses that are about learning
Whether it is hiring a tutor, or taking courses online or renting books etc. these ventures too get a great customer base online.
Businesses that operate on the basis of memberships
Certain ventures operate on the basis of membership. A Shopify account works wonders in these cases, as you can provide member-only access to your site.
What are the perks of having a Shopify account?
Once you get the experience of the virtual store and how customised the process of selling can be, you will love experimenting with bettering the consumer experience.
Here are some reasons why you’re bound to find Shopify a thrill:
- Ease of use: A platform that not only has so much to offer but is simple to use and set up. Shopify has an interface that is user-friendly and does not have any hassles.
- Secure experience: Your site could have an SSL certificate that is authentication of security. This means that all the data that is part of your site will be encrypted and pass through a secure connection.
- Quick page-loading: Shopify provides your website with a quick page loading speed bypassing any lags and ensuring your customers do not have a frustrating time waiting for their buys.
- Customer support at the ready: No matter where you are or what problem you are facing with the Shopify experience as a business owner, there is one thing you can be certain of and that is immediate customer support. 24/7 help is always at the ready.
- Mobile-responsive site: These days having your site be mobile-friendly is great as this means that even the users who are on their phones and checking out some buys can have a look at your shop online. As you know in the case of the present generation this is most of the users.
- SEO helps your website rank higher: With keywords that have brought the world wide web together and helped users find exactly what they are looking for, SEO used in your website product descriptions, blogs, titles, metadata etc will help your site rank higher.
Shopify has made businesses simple. Have you tried it yet?
If you are looking for a Shopify web developer in Melbourne, the search ends here. Quint Digital – a digital marketing agency in Melbourne has a team that assists businesses with building a great Shopify experience.
Check out our video on Kalkine TV to understand just how much of an impact we are making on the digital market!
This means that your website does not only ace on the web in terms of content but also has a great shopping experience that your customers can engage in. Whether secure payment gateways, or having their credit card information protected or even if this means having your products listed out well with descriptions and reviews. Online shopping has never been so much fun!
What are your plans when it comes to building your online presence?
Quint Digital will customise your experience and help you build a brand that people trust and turn back to.